If you’ve been having unprotected sex regularly for more than a year but still haven’t conceived, it could either be bad
timing or infertility. The thing is, you need to have sex when you are ovulating, so you have to keep track of when that happens. Frequent sex during that time is how to get pregnant quickly.
If you’ve kept track of your ovulation, but still haven’t had any success, then you might like to consult with your gynecologist. Here are some signs of infertility that should help you figure out if you might fall in that category and need a proper medical diagnosis:
You don’t get your monthly menstrual periods. This can happen before puberty, during pregnancy or after menopause, and is perfectly natural. However, if none of these phases apply to you and you’re not having a regular menstrual cycle every month, it could be a sign of infertility or some other medical condition. Either way, do visit your gynecologist for an evaluation.
In case you’ve been taking birth control pills for some time now, it can take several cycles for your period to get back to normal.
Amenorrhea or not getting your periods can be caused by changes in the glands, organs, or hormones that are involved in menstruation. Amenorrhea can also be due to:
- Repeated miscarriages
- Problems with the ovaries or reproductive organs – Ovulation issues occur when the hypothalamus doesn’t secrete a hormone that triggers ovulation. – What this means is that mature eggs can’t be released from the ovaries. The most common symptom of this problem is amenorrhea, infrequent menstrual cycles, too light or heavy bleeding during one’s period.
- Hormonal imbalance due to polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Medical conditions in the central nervous system or pituitary gland
- Being excessively underweight can bring menstruation to a stop.
- Endometriosis, wherein the uterine lining is outside the uterus.
- Fibroids that are essentially growths inside the uterus.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease that might have spread to the reproductive organs.
- Stenosis or narrowing of the cervix due to tumors or scarring.
These are some medical conditions that can lead to infertility. If you’re looking for a natural way of overcoming infertility, check out Lisa Olson Pregnancy Miracle Book Review. She suffered from a chronic case of infertility for 14 years, but managed to get pregnant at the age of 44 by developing this system! Encouraged by these results, she decided to help women who were facing the same condition as she once was. Today, she has reached out and helped thousands of women across the globe in 131 countries overcome infertility and experience the joy of motherhood. It’s your turn now.